Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oi Sho: A Happy Place

Energetic, Motivated, Smiley! The 3rd graders of Oi Sho. Do these guys look familiar? JAPAN!

It's so nice to be back at shogakko. Ah, elementary School. What can I say about Elementary school?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I spent recess getting farted to death by 2nd graders, at which point the offenders piled on top of my listless body, tickling me to tears. It was fantastic--especially since they were fake farts-- which I then spent the rest of the day dodging in the hallways.

Other than that, I had only one class because 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th grade classes were cancelled due to some kind of incredible epidemic.

So this is how I amused myself.

(^o^) Oh my~! What is my hand doing? What has become of me?!?

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Aww, these kids are cute. BTW, you totally look my my sister. It's uncanny. LOL

Abbey said...

I like the girl in the first picture just drinking her milk.

Melissa said...

Christopher: You know what is even stranger? You remind me of my brother! Unfortunately, I dont think I have a picture of him online....